So, Amy Hintze tagged me in her blog and I just noticed! So, I'm suppose to say 7 things about myself that are strange, wierd, unusual, or generally unknown. Unfortunately I had a hard time coming up with these, so here you go.
1. Every year Rob and I have been married we have had a Halloween party.
2. I used to tease Rob about being from a "pioneer family" because he never had anything but homemade bread, and now I always make homemade bread for my family rather than buying it.
3. I once took accordian lessons.
4. I got the nickname "the Terminator" at my job in Provo because I cut people off the fasted for not complying. (I worked with single moms on financial assistance).
5. I got engaged on my 22nd birthday, exactly two months after Rob and I met.
6. I ate hot lunch every year from 1st grade through my first year of college.
7. I have recently found out that I am a book snob. (ie, I can't understand why so many people love Twilight)
Now to tag 5 other people to do this on their blogs:
2. Alisa Boulter
3. Allison Boulter
Birth story of Scarlett Rosalee
3 years ago