Labels

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Talia's 3rd birthday party

 Talia's favorite color is pink.  Her favorite princess is Cinderella.  So, I had to do a pink princess party for her.  I tried out making tissue paper pom poms.
 Rob printed off princess pics for the cupcakes.
 I made little crowns out of toilet paper rolls and the girls glued jewels to them.  We played "find the slipper", walk and run, and musical chairs.
 I also made pink punch.
 Talia said her favorite part was opening presents.  I made her a special princess chair (by tying a balloon to it.)  She wanted to sit in it almost the whole party.
 Sara
 Isabelle, and Robert wanted to be helpers for her party.  They were so great, but it's also a reminder that my kids are growing up!
 Amelia
 Robert
 Savannah
 Kahlan
 Austin was so cute.  He wanted to join in with the girls, so he dressed like a "knight."
 Brooklyn.

No comments: