Labels

Monday, July 12, 2010

Larson Family Reunion

It's really late, I just wanted to get something out. I am hoping to fix this later....

So, we have headed to Utah a lot this year. I think my kids think it is a regular thing for all people to stay in hotels all the time and eat out. Rob and I kept looking at each other this trip and saying how spoiled our kids are.

Anyways, it was WONDERFUL to come to Utah and see all of my long lost Larson family. True, I have seen these people a number of times throughout my life, but, since my parents are divorced, the numbers are small. I loved to get to know my aunts, uncles, and cousins better. The more I get to know them, the more I love them. The minute I got to the reunion, my aunt Joni ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. How more welcome could I feel? These people are so sweet, so fun, so happy and energetic. They were so thoughtful of the kids and each other.

Anyways, here are some pics from the trip.

The family went from this...To this...


The majority of the Larson clan.













Uncle Chuck.

Austin and Isaac.

My mom was in the Riverton Parade.

No comments: