Labels

Monday, March 4, 2013

Robert's 11th birthday


 I must be crazy to do 3 birthday parties in 3 weeks, plus Valentines and anniversary.  But, here is my 3rd and last birthday of February.  Robert turned 11 this year and he is getting so big.  I can't believe how much taller, and mature he has grown in the last year.  He is spiritual, he is a ravenous reader, and he is a kind friend and brother.  I am very proud to have this young preteen (as he always likes to remind me) in my life.  Here are some excerpts from the day of his birthday and from his party.



 Robert's 11th birthday (on the day), opening presents. 
 For his birthday dinner he chose fettucini alfredo-his favorite.  I chose the veggies.
 Isabelle was really thoughtful.  She bought Robert this lion Webkins because she knew he wanted it.

 He got french silk pie on his birthday, he later admitted to trying to make dad happy with this one.
 He designed his cake with the legos that both grandma's gave him for his birthday, combining Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.  All of the kids love it!  We tried to make it look like Tatooine.


 We played balloon stomp,

 Cut the flour game... (you have to cut the flour until the candy on top falls.  If it falls on your turn, you have to get it out with your mouth.)  Let me tell you, these kids were good sports.



 Limbo
 Balloon volleyball
 Chubby Bunny- my kids only made it to two marshmallows before they threw up! 
 The winner, Branson, got five in his mouth.
 Musical chairs


C
 Birthday cake time

No comments: