Labels

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Homeschool field trips and kid fun



The last two weeks I have been able to do some fun field trips with the kids.  We saw a shortened performance of Swan Lake and we  got to see a kids symphony concert.  It was really fun.  I was really glad that Rob was able to come to the symphony with us.

 
 I thought the building was so beautiful!  The concert was interactive.  They had kids get up and march to some "marching songs".  They had some people perform a clapping song, and they explained beat and meter.  I thought they did a great job.
 I baby sat this baby the other day and the kids were so cute with her.  They loved sharing their toys,

 and fought over who got to feed her.  I couldn't believe how much they love babies!

 
My good friend Andrea moved back to Alabama.  This was her going away party.  I am so sad to see her go.

 This is her cute daughter Savannah. Talia loves playing with her.



 This is Robert being silly the other night.  He made a sock necklace.

No comments: