Labels

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mom Visit!

I was really so grateful my mom was able to come up and visit me for a week and a half, beginning with Independence Day. I loved having her here.

The day before she came, I took Austy on a date.Rob was asked to give a talk on the 4th of July and I think he did and amazing job!
Here are some of our 4th festive treats, one I did, one my friend Heather did...I organized a neighborhood block party for the 4th. My neighbor Judy brought out her firepit for smores.
Sis Kullberg dancing with Talia.Isabelle and Clara.

I took my mom and Belly to the Broadway production of Mary Poppins. We had a girl date.
We ate at Papa Hayden's for dinner. I think Isabelle felt very fancy!If you were wondering, I wouldn't recommend it. They had naked dancing statues! What's up with that!!
Soccer season is here at the French house. This is how the first game went for Austin.

No comments: