Labels

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boy Birthday week Austin-3, Robert-8

So, Rob and I have decided that February will be a crazy month, for the rest of our lives!! We had two birthdays this last week- Austin turned 3 on Tuesday and Robert turned 8 on Thursday. (We had our Anniversary on Friday, but luckily we already celebrated that in November!)

It is no wonder that things have been crazy this month!!

Here are some pics of Talia's first bath.. I had lots of help from all the kids!I set up Austin's birthday the day before. Luckily his two best friends; Russell Adams and Allie Doman could come to a party on short notice. Also, Austin told me that he wanted a train cake the day before his birthday. So, I did what I could to make him happy. We had a small party at Chuck-E-Cheese. I think he had a good time.
This was Austin's favorite present, a fireman outfit.
Present from Grandma Webster..

Robert had his first meeting for cub scouts last week. He was SO excited!

I set up Robert's last minute too, but we had a great time a JJ Jumps.Robert requested a "ghost cake" and luckily Nan was here to help make that happen. Didn't she do a great job?!We went to Seaside and Robert couldn't help but jump in the waves with all his clothes on.
More fun at Seaside
The princess..Snuggle time..Talia and Nan
Enjoying springtime...

4 comments:

Nance's Playhouse said...

The Train cake is awesome!! I love it. Robert looks so grown up in his scout shirt. Stop growing!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures!! Talia is changing. Luckily she still has her Grandma's rounder more celestial form!

Love you!

In a nut shell... said...

Your train cake is so cute! You did a great job on it!

The Boulter Family said...

I love your pictures! So much fun! So all the kids helping you bathe Talia is the most adorable and precious picture in all the world! What an adorable family!
Great train cake for Austin's birthday party; you are such a creative and super Mom.
Wow that is a lot to celebrate in Feb not counting Valentine's day too!

Matt & Melissa said...

Cute pictures. I love the train, I might be copying that idea for an upcoming birthday. I can't believe you guys are wearing shorts, when is spring coming to our house?