Labels

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Experiments, and party time.



So, I have heard of kids eating butter straight from the counter before, I think I need to be a little more careful now. I left the kitchen for a minute and when I came back Austin was on the counter eating out of the butter container and grabbing handfuls out of the cinnamon and sugar jar! What a mess! What a funny guy!

Isabelle and Clara found some blackberries in our yard. Before I found out, they had gotten the juice everywhere! At least they enjoyed themselves!

I found Austin asleep in Isabelle's room, still holding on to his truck. At least he holds on to what is most important to him no matter what!

My kids had their last soccer game this week. Robert got to be the goalie, his favorite position, alot. Unfortunately I taught Isabelle how to use the camera and she used all my batteries up, so I couldn't take any of her game or her trophy! Here is a sample of her handywork.
Robert had some fun taking his own pictures when the other kids and I took a nap earlier this week...

Bella got to go to a princess party this week.
We also got to go to a birthday party for our friend the Bjorns.

2 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

Nothing like a bunch of butter with cinnamon and sugar! Hey Austin knows what tastes good.
The birthday party looked fun! Oh the pictures the kids took show they are budding photographers.
Now that sad part.....yes I did read your post about meeting you at Swiss Days. I am sorry to say we will be in Wyoming this weekend attending the Mountain Man Rendezvous. A big production averaging 50 thousand people. It originates to the wild west days. everything has to be authentic inside of the fort. Meaning the vendors have to dress in pioneer clothes, what they make, and the tent they have their merchandise in all have to be authentic. It is to feel like you are going back in time. There will be Indian dance and music and lots of dutch oven cooking! If you dress up for the event you get in free! I bought a bonnet at Dessert book and we will see what I can find at D.I. for a costume. We will be camping during the weekend.
I am sorry that we will not be able to meet you at Swiss Days. I hope though soon things can work out and we will get to see you all.

Tricia said...

What a fun event Alisa! I don't blame you for wanting to do such a fun activity. I hope everything went well! I wasn't able to go to swiss days anyways. We came down for a wedding and needed to be with family during that time, so things worked out.