Labels

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some updates with our family... Everyone has been really sick.  Isabelle ended up getting pneumonia and that has been hard.  I thought she had the flu like everyone else.  I ended up having to take her to the hospital because she was so dehydrated.  Luckily, she was ok, we didn't have to do an IV and she is feeling a lot better.

Talia has been calling me Mama Baba lately.  Austin has really impressed me with his reading.  He is asking to read 30 minutes a day and has been loving all of the books I have been getting for him to read ( a kindergarten list I got).

Robert is doing well in piano and loves to read an hour a day.  He is improving in his reading and was such a sweetheart when I was sick.  He offered to make dinner and lunch for the kids when I was sick.  What a sweet boy.

No comments: