Labels

Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby shower, Baby bath..., new floor!

So, I was at Babies R Us and I had to stop and try this little number out for Talia. As the words "Little GTO, you're really lookin' fine", go through my head. Doesn't she look super cute in this car!?! I was very tempted...


Plus, it has a Fred Flintstone feature....



I threw a baby shower for my friend Danile. It was fun for Talia to have other baby girl friends to share slobbery toys with. :)Along the baby shower theme, I have pretty much given up on bibs for a better way. Each morning, I strip this baby down, feed her, then wash her up in the sink. She and I are both loving it. :)We finally have all of the tile down for our laundry room and downstairs landing. Yeah! All we have left is the grouting, tile on the face of the stairs, and refinishing the wood landing on the main level.laundry room by stairs

2 comments:

Just a mom said...

I really really like your tile choice!

Gina said...

Lots of good changes! You guys do things well done, when you do things.
ps. too bad it costs so much to spoil our kids.